Buscar

cancion del dia nº467

martes, 28 de junio de 2011

so much for sorrow and sadness, so much for pain and anger, I realized that the only person that I've ever hate is me, and that I haven't done anything to remedy it, guess I'm proud even of my mistakes, proud of my falls and my hability to stand up over and over again... The propouse of this post isn't to stand a point or make me feel better for discovering the root of my problems, HELL NO! I've known all this for a long time now, I've known it forever, I'm proud of it, proud of being capable of giving up everything for a glympse of happiness, of risking everything in the pursuit of an illusion, even knowing it won't last... I'm proud of it...

Blonde Redhead "Spring and by Summer Fall"



and nothing else matters now...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario