Buscar

cancion del dia nº109

jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010

estoy algo apurado asi ke sere breve, no se que decir. punto

una cancion mas para la coleccion de "nunca mas escucho esta cancion por que me hace mal"

Saw a silhouette across a fluorescent
Floating overhead, undoing his helmet
Through the murky beams and blue-green sea life
I saw him spinnin' towards the moonlight
I pull him in, he wasn't breathin'
His eyes were wide and I saw two of me there
There's an ugly buzz that hovers just above the quiet
Found a way to make it silent
I'm comin' up for air
Air

Ben Folds Five "Air"


el que sea de la banda sonora de godzilla no tiene nada que ver con por que ya no puedo escucharla...

They hold my hand and ask me to pull through
A voice I know says "Dear, he probably can't hear you..."
Comin' up for air

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario