Buscar

cancion del dia nº 8

miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009

ultimamente tengo sueños extraños...

este es uno recurrente

"Life is filled with holes, Johnny's laying there, his sperm coffin

Angel looks down at him and says, “Oh, pretty boy,

Can't you show me nothing but surrender ?”

Johnny gets up, takes off his leather jacket,

Taped to his chest there's the answer,

You got pen knives and jack knives and

Switchblades preferred, switchblades preferred

Then he cries, then he screams, saying

Life is full of pain, I'm cruisin' through my brain

And I fill my nose with snow and go Rimbaud,

Go Rimbaud, go Rimbaud,

And go Johnny go, and do the watusi, oh do the watusi" 

Patty Smith "Horses"


Patti Smith - Horses

Found at bee mp3 search engine
"In the sheets
there was a man
dancing around
to the simple
Rock & roll
song"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario